Chelsea u18 3 - Manchester City U18 1

Chelsea are FA Youth Cup winners once again, the third time in a row the u18s have lifted the top domestic cup trophy.
They beat a functional but ultimately goal-shy Manchester City 3-1 at Stamford Bridge, 4-2 on aggregate.
Goals from Dujon Sterling on the stroke of half time put the Londoners into the lead on aggregate after a 1-1 draw in Manchester last week.
Tammy Abraham doubled the lead with Fikayo Tomori's powerful header putting the holders clear.
A late strike by Brahim Diaz was but a consolation.
Watched by Chelsea skipper John Terry and Cesc Fabregas, and 10,530 brave souls, the home side showed their class and tactical nous, by restricting money-bags City to sporadic chances.
Since 2010, Chelsea have contested seven finals, winning five with the last three going to the last three in a row.
The opening exchanges were tense, with neither side conceding space?
Ex-Pimlico Academy student Tammy Abraham almost opened the scoring, on 22 minutes but while he managed to get his foot to the ball from close range, he could not direct it on goal and it went away for a goal kick for City.
Jay Dasilva was called into action for the Blues on 28 minutes, clearing a superb left wing cross by Rodney Kongolo.
Frustration took its toll on 36 minutes when midfielder Mukhtar Ali sliced down the leg of Jacob Davenport and he was rightly booked by referee Paul Tierney.
With four minutes on the clock, the home side's best chance fell to Mason Mount, but the striker, who raced clear onto the City penalty area, on the left, cut the ball across goal and just wide.
He had another strike a minute later, but once again, he screwed the ball wide of goal.
Chelsea finished the half the strong with Jake Clarke-Salter c
Piping a header just over Daniel Grimshaw's crossbar.
With seconds on lock a long ball by Ali sent Dujon Sterling clear.
Grimshaw's hopelessly misjudged the movement allowing Stering, who was racing in, to tap the ball behind the goalkeeper and slot home to put the cup holders into the lead on aggregate.
city thought they had levelled on 52 minutes when Issac Buckly-Ricketts rammed the ball home after Nathan Baxter parried out a shot.
But the young striker was a yard offside.
But within a minute the home side had doubled their lead. A clipped pass Issac Christie-Davies on the left was met on the need by Tammy Abraham, whose lopping header gave Grinshow no chance.
Blues boss Joe Edwards made the first change of the nigh for the home side, replacing Christie-Davies with Jacob Maddox on 64 minutes.
Dasilva almost got on the goalscoring act, but his left-footed pile driver was well saved by Grinmshaw.
That honour went to Fikayo Tomori, who leaped, unchallenged and met Mount right sided cross and bullet-headed the ball home to make it 3-1 and 4-2 on aggregate.
Late on a toe-poke from Brahim Diaz restored some pride for the visitors.

Teams: Chelsea
Nathan Baxter, Trevoh Chalobah, Fikayo Tomori, Jake Clarke-Dalter, Jay Dasilva, Ruben Sammut, Dujon Sterling, Mukhtar Ali, Tammy Abraham, Amazon Mount, Issac Christiea-Davies
Sub: Joshua Grant, Jared Thompson, Ike Ugbo, Jacob Maddox, Charlie Wakefield

Man City: Grimshaw, Oliver, Humphtey-Grant, Adarabioyo, Latibeaudiere, Davenport, Buckley-Ricketts, Kongolo, Nmecha, Diaz, Nemane,
Subs: Wood, Kjetil Haug, Dele-Bashiru, Garcia Alonso, Sancho

Referee Paul Tieney