Fantasy Premier League have continued to reveal player prices for the 2022/23 season with Chelsea the latest team to get the treatment.
Popular FPL asset Mason Mount will set you back £8.0m this campaign, as will Kai Havertz and Timo Werner - who are both classed as forwards.
There is nothing to separate wing-backs Ben Chilwell and Reece James, who are each valued at £6.0m. Thiago Silva tips the scales at slightly less (£5.5m), while fellow popular defender Cesar Azpilicueta is even cheaper at £5.0m.
Callum Hudson-Odoi is also reasonably priced (£5.5m), while penalty taker Jorginho costs £6.0m this time around - surprisingly the same as Christian Pulisic.
The remainder of the Chelsea squad will have their prices revealed later this month.
Chelsea 2022/23 FPL goalkeeper prices
- Edouard Mendy - £5.0m
Chelsea 2022/23 FPL defender prices
- Cesar Azpilicueta - £5.0m
- Thiago Silva - £5.5m
- Reece James - £6.0m
- Ben Chilwell - £6.0m
Chelsea 2022/23 FPL midfielder prices
- Callum Hudson-Odoi - £5.5m
- Jorginho - £6.0m
- Christian Pulisic - £6.0m
- Mason Mount - £8.0m
Chelsea 2022/23 FPL forward prices
- Timo Werner - £8.0m
- Kai Havertz - £8.0m
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Man City FPL prices revealed
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Arsenal FPL prices revealed
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Liverpool FPL prices revealed
- Fantasy Premier League: 2022/23 Man Utd FPL prices revealed
Source : 90min